Here you can find the Books I wrote:
La Revolución de Alexa
- Authors: Xavier Portilla Edo, Vicente Gerardo Guzmán Lucio
- Technical Reviewer: Joaquín Engelmo Moriche
- Reviwer: Joan Orellana Rey
- Graphic Designer: Alfredo Porras Lucio
- ISBN: 9798585691928
- Released: December 2020
- Publisher: Self-published
- Buy: Amazon Kindle, Apple Books, Google Books, Google Play
First book about Alexa Skills Development written in spanish ever.
In 2018, approximately 100 million voice-controlled devices were installed in homes around the world. The voice assistants that control them, like Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant, are getting more powerful, with new features being added every day. Voice applications improve the way users interact with these assistants, whether they are asking for the weather, requesting sports scores or listening to music. This book will guide you in designing, and building voice-based applications for Alexa. Inside, you’ll learn how to develop your own Skills, Amazon’s term for voice apps that are running in Alexa. Everything from scratch, so you should not worry if you are not a developer, that is, no previous programming knowledge is needed. Once the basics are controlled, we will delve into the flow of conversation and into more advanced concepts.